We are Hiring!
Build San Antonio Green is looking for an Administrative Director to join our team! We are hoping to find someone soon, so if you are self motivated, outgoing person and you are interested in working in a fun and progressive non-profit environment send us your resume right away. Below you can see the job description. This will be a full time position that does include a benefits package.
Administrative Director Job Description
- Daily,Weekly, monthly, quarterly & annual budget reports to the Executive Director
- Assist Executive Director with annual budget forecasting and maintain all audit practices
- Daily accounts receivable, accounts payable, billing & journal entries to budget report & accounting program (Quickbooks Premier)
- Assist in Accounts Receivables and Payables, Budgets for Events
- Monthly reconciliation of journal entries to bank statements
- Compilation of annual end of year financial report to CPA firm for filing of annual IRS Form 990 tax return
- Fill out annual property tax inventory report for Bexar Appraisal District. Set up payment of annual property tax when invoice arrives. Maintain and update office equipment inventory.
- Billing and A/R for certifications and Bring Solar Home
- Provide budget and/or financial reports to vendors, organizations & institutions requesting them
- Management of financial tracking of government consulting contracts
- Track staff hours submitted
- Generate invoices
- Cost out contracts based on deliverables & staff hours per task
- Track amounts billed, pending & remaining on contract (report to Executive Director)
- Process weekly payroll for all staff & set up direct deposit transfers via Quickbooks Payroll
- Run monthly IRS Payroll Tax report & submit monthly payroll tax deposit to IRS via EFPTS online payment system
- Run quarterly IRS Form 941 Payroll Tax returns
- Submit to Executive Director for review & signature
- Mail report to IRS & retain copy for files & annual EOY financial report to CPA
- Run quarterly Texas Workforce Commission unemployment tax reports
- Run report in payroll program (Quickbooks Payroll)
- File report online with Texas Workforce Commission
- Set up payment with Texas Workforce Commission if/when payment is owed
- Track & update any deductions, garnishments, mileage or expense reimbursements for staff payroll. Make sure any supporting documentation is in employee file and make payments as needed to entities.
- Maintain & update all staff personnel records
- Benefits Administration
- Act as company liaison with health insurance broker & insurer(s)
- Shop/broker insurance policies rates for review & approval by Executive Director
- Assist staff when enrolling and/or renewing participation in health insurance plans
- Maintain all files (digital & paper) for all insurance policies
- Maintain & update all BSAG employee governance documents (employee handbook, drug free workplace, grievance policy, job descriptions, etc) & ensure all are in compliance with State & Federal Labor Laws
- Assist with processing new staff
Outreach & BSAG Programs:
- Assist Director of Community Affairs with administrative items and participate in all outreach, workshops, lectures and fundraising events..
- Assist with errands and/or gathering of supplies as needed for events or meetings
- Assist in promotion of membership amongst builders, architects, suppliers & service providers in the BSAG membership program
- Assist Director of Community Affairs in membership database, invoicing and renewal
- Maintain database, contact lists, digital records & all paper files. Update any or all of these as needed or directed.
- Analyze offices practices, such as record keeping, forms, office layout, personnel and budgetary requirements, and performances standards to create new systems or revise old systems- (digital and/or hard copy)
- Act as company liaison with business liability insurance broker (business liability, Director’s & Officer’s Liability, Fidelity Bond & Worker’s Compensation) and Insurance companies.
- Assist scheduling of meetings, appointments and Board of Directors Meetings as requested
- Assist in travel & lodging arrangements for out of town conferences attended by staff members
- Maintain and organize office supplies & equipment
- Assist the Executive Team in any way needed or directed
- Answer phones & greet visitors as needed
Skills & Knowledge
Applicants must have complete working knowledge and experience with Quickbooks, preferably they will also know Quickbooks Payroll plugin.
Construction Industry Experience and or Graphic Design background is a plus.
If you are interested please send your resume to Director of Communications, Jacob Eyer at email@example.com